Servco Service Department
- 6 convenient locations: Honolulu (2 in Mapunapuna, 1 in Kaka'ako), Kaneohe, Waipahu, and Kauai. See Locations
- Friendly and trustworthy staff
- Factory trained technicians who know your Toyota best
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Genuine Toyota parts
- Early-bird drop off and online payment available
- Contactless check-in (not available at Motor Imports)
- Complimentary shuttle service and lounge area with refreshments
- General Automotive Repair
- Preventative Car Maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System and Radiator Repair
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Tire Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Engine Diagnostics
- Belts, Hoses, Fluid Level Checks
- Air Filters (Cabin, Engine)
- Transmission Services
- Shocks and Struts
- Genuine Toyota Accessory Installation
Frequently Asked Questions
After entering your vehicle model and mileage in our online scheduler, you will see a list of recommended services that apply to your vehicle. If you have any questions, ask your service consultant at time of check in.
You can call your service location to update your appointment over the phone, update it online using a link on your appointment confirmation, or by going to servcotoyota.com/service/schedule, selecting your service location, and signing into your account in the online service account.
Yes, we offer complimentary shuttle service (limited range) to drop you off at home or work – just mention you want shuttle service when you make your appointment.
It depends on what service you are coming in for and how the reservation is scheduled. Each may be selected at time of scheduling (by phone or online).
- Express Lube &ndash basic maintenance service provided within 90 minutes of scheduled check-in (at all Toyota service locations except Motor Imports).
- Main Shop &ndash for diagnosis, recalls, repair, as well as intermediate and major maintenance service intervals.
- Drop Off reservations are checked in during morning hours and most will be completed by end of day, if not sooner. You will be updated with any results, delays, or requests for additional information.
- Waiter reservations are worked on while you wait and are limited to basic maintenance (there are limited “waiter” check-in’s per day).
- Please note that your service check in time is for vehicle drop off and not when a technician will start working on your vehicle.
Yes, all our Servco Toyota service centers offer free wireless Internet.
Getting the oil changed in your vehicle is one of the most important automotive services to get. To ensure your vehicle operates smoothly, we recommend getting your oil changed every 5,000 miles of driving. For newer vehicles that use high-quality synthetic motor oil, you can change the oil every 10,000 miles.
You should get into the habit of checking your vehicle's fluid levels at least once a week. TIP: Start with checking your vehicle's fluid levels each time you stop for this gas. This will help you monitor your fluids and top-off any of your reservoirs that are low on fluid.
Your air filter needs to be changed every 4-6 months. It filters the air entering your vehicle.
- When you regularly replace the cabin air filter, you reduce the amount of pollution and irritating allergens.
- Mold can build up on the filter, which can cause bad odors and smells.
- If the cabin air filter is dirty and clogged, the engine works harder to power the heating or air conditioning systems.
Brake pads should be replaced when you start to hear a loud, high-pitched grinding noise coming from your wheels and rotors. This indicates the brake pads have worn down to the metal backing plates and are scraping against the edge of your metal rotor.
Car batteries are imperative to the function of your vehicle's electrical software, including generating enough power to start up the engine. We recommend replacing your car battery as issues arise.
Rotating your tires every 6 months or every 5,000 miles (whichever occurs first) will help increase the lifespan and longevity of your tires. A proper tire rotation helps evenly distribute wear and tear amongst all four tires. Ask about our tire alignment services at time of service.
Please refer to your owner's manual or the information on the outside of the tire for the recommended operating pressure. Overinflation or underinflation of tires may cause damage and shorten tire life.
Check engine lights indicate something may be wrong with the engine. If the light illuminates, contact us to make a reservation to diagnose the issue.
Do not ignore warning lights. Underinflation can cause permanent damage to your tires.
You may need to replace the battery inside the key fob. In the meantime, you should be able to manually open your doors using the key. There is a mechanical key within the Smart Key that will open the driver's door. Once you enter the vehicle, hold the Smart Key next to the START button and depress. This will allow the engine to start. If the engine doesn't start and the power door locks are inoperable, the concern may be a weak engine battery and not a weak Smart Key battery. See your owner’s manual for full instructions.